We recognise that in many communities people’s expectations are lower, opportunities are fewer, and services do not always meet needs.
We’re all about making sure that services work better for communities.
Social Value Lab applies the tools of research, strategy and evaluation in various fields. We bring particular expertise in:
- Health and social care.
- Community capacity building.
- Neighbourhood renewal and regeneration.
- Children and young people’s services.
- Community assets (land, buildings, energy).
- Employability and employment.
- Arts, heritage and culture.
- Leisure and sport.
While many of the projects we work on are cross-cutting, we bring sectoral expertise in the above and other fields.
Our interest is in helping to understand and tap into the assets of communities, rather than dwelling on needs.
Get in touch to find out more about our work in this area.