Public services are creaking under the strain of reducing resources and increasing demand. Pressures to achieve financial savings have gone hand-in-hand with calls to maintain or improve service outcomes, personalisation, and choice.
Hard-pressed public authorities can’t always deliver on needs and expectations placed on them. Things need to change and improve.
Social Value Lab helps public bodies to think radically and in partnership with communities. We have a particular contribution to make in:
- Producing customer insights
- Engaging with communities
- Community planning arrangements
- Service reviews and redesign
- Third sector partnerships
- Better commissioning practices
- Outcome based accountability
We bring together an experienced team of researchers, facilitators, service designers, and business advisors.
Get in touch to find out more about our work in this area.