Public services are creaking under the strain. Pressures to achieve financial savings have gone hand-in-hand with calls to maintain or improve service outcomes, personalisation, and choice.
Hard-pressed public authorities can’t possibly deliver on all the needs and expectations being placed on them. Things need to change, quickly.
Social Value Lab helps public bodies to think radically and in partnership with communities. We’ve a particular contribution to make in:
- Producing customer insights
- Engaging with communities
- Community planning arrangements
- Service reviews and redesign
- Third sector partnerships
- Better commissioning practices
- Externalisation processes
- Outcome based accountability
We bring together an experienced team of researchers, facilitators, service designers, and business advisors.
We’re delivering some major contracts across the public sector. Find out more about our work as part of the Ready for Business consortium to Maximise Social Value for the Public Sector in Scotland.
Get in touch to find out more about our work in this area.